Amenities & Rates
Sky View Inn is a cozy guest house tucked away in the quaint community of Juliaetta, Idaho, population 635. It sits at an elevation of 1,860 feet on 9.52 acres, surrounded by majestic pine trees.
The Inn is 1752 square feet and includes a living room, dining room, full kitchen, one downstairs bathroom, a washer and dryer, downstairs bedroom/sunroom, and four upstairs bedrooms that all have beautiful views of the surrounding mountains. Free Wi-fi and satellite TV are also available.
The backyard includes a fire pit and access to trails for hiking enthusiasts and onsite opportunities for adventure if bringing ATVs on your trip.
There is parking in front of the Inn for two vehicles and adjacent to the Inn is RV parking and an RV dump.
Wildlife occasionally saunter by as they forage on local food sources like crabapples, blackberries, elderberries, raspberries and huckleberries.
The sheer natural beauty and serene landscape favoring Sky View Inn is best described as “God’s Country”.
Wineries/Brew Pubs –
- Rivaura Winery – Juliaetta, ID
- Colter’s Creek Winery – Juliaetta and Moscow, ID
- Lindsay Creek Vineyards – Lewiston, ID
- Vine46 – Lewiston, ID
- Clearwater Canyon Cellars – Lewiston, ID
- Hardware Brewing Co. – Kendrick, ID
- Jovinea Cellars – Lewiston, ID
Historical / Educational
- Lewis and Clark Discovery Center at Hells Gate State Park – Lewiston, ID
- University of Idaho Arboretum and Botanical Garden – Moscow, ID
- Nez Perce National Historical Park – Lapwai, ID
- Jack O’Connor Hunting Heritage & Education Center – Lewiston, ID
- Nez Perce County Historical Museum – Lewiston, ID
Outdoors / Scenic
- Hells Gate State Park – Lewiston, ID
- Palouse Scenic Biway
- Northwest Passage Scenic Byway (Hiway 12)
- White Pine Scenic Byway
- Salmon River Helicopters – Riggins, ID
- Palouse Divide Nordic Ski Area – Moscow, ID
- Snake River Adventures – Hells Canyon Jet Boat Tours & Fishing Charters
- River rafting on the Clearwater and Snake Rivers
- Fishing on the Clearwater and Snake Rivers
Entertainment | Things to Do
- The Lewiston Roundup She’s Wild Rodeo – Lewiston, ID (First weekend in September)
- Clearwater River Casino – Lewiston, ID
- Visit Lewis-Clark Valley
- Only in Your State: Idaho – Discover Idaho’s best kept secrets!
If you have a question about an upcoming stay or prior to making your online reservation, please use the form below to contact us. We will respond back to you as quickly as possible!
Ron and Sherill Calhoun
13760 Skyview Lane
Juliaetta, ID 83535
Phone: (559) 381-2409